But don't worry my dear and beloved Internet, for today is also an auspicious day, one marking my ascension from mere observer to participant in this great experiment that is the World Wide Web. Okay, that's a bit of a dramatically overstated lie... I've braved dank forums to combat the vicious trolls therein and I've seen videos of myself get railed on Youtube and FunnyorDie because apparently I'm not as funny as I thought I was. Hell, I've even tried my hand at this kind of thing before (blogging that is), during my woefully misguided attempt to join the myspace trend of my mid-late teens. But today is a new day and a new outlook!
I'm not at all certain what this Blog will become, be it a self promotional propaganda machine or mere exercise in semi-daily writing, but know this dear Internet, there are some things a'brewin' in this unassuming writer and it isn't the corn dogs I had for lunch (though it could easily be the Cheese-Its I had for dinner).
What to Expect in the Future:
- Fictional posts based in various fictive universes (D&D, Cthulhu and Firefly, Oh My!)
- Rationally and irrationally angry posts based on my experiences in day to day life.
- The Adventures of a Graveyard 7-11 Clerk! (You see some funny $#!+ after 2am)
- Basic updates and needless promotions for things I like and/or am involved in.
- Reviews of any Video Games/Books/Movies that I Play/Read/Watch.